BMW FACTORY ISTA Machines 2017

ISTA ( Integrated Service Technical Application)

The ISTA program is BMW’s aftermarket diagnostics and reprogramming software that is designed to use the J2534 API interface to
provide OEM level capabilities. Our ISTA Machine use the NEW BMW ICOM A3 Next Multiplexer.  MUCH Faster and efficient than J2534.
The ISTA application consists of several functionally oriented system components that communicate with
each other, offering various features and functions, through an Internet connected Client/Server arrangement.
Registered Owners of this device is UPDATED FREE.  Ask us about this feature.

ISTA offers powerful BMW and Mini vehicle diagnostic (ISTA/D) and reprogramming (ISTA/P) capabilities, with various options for vehicle
identification for highly specific information searches and guided troubleshooting.

The ISTA system contains:
  • ISTA/D = Diagnostic Side of the Software
  • ISTA/P = Programming Side of the Software
  • FULL or Partial (Individual Controller)
  • KSD - Factory Labor Estimator
  • WebISTA = OFFline (not connected to vehicle when NOT connected to Vehicle for information)
  • Automatic Updates
  • WebISTA AIR Diagnostic Information
  • Additional Utilities and Maintenance Software for Routine Upkeep of System
  • Technical Support for Hardware and System (For Members ONLY)

3 VERSIONS OF ISTA IS NOW AVAILABLE:

• ISTA 4 Laptop Version (3.0Ghz CPU i7 - 16Gig Low latency Performance RAM - Solid State Drive SSD)
  • ISTA 4 Shuttle Tower (4.4 - 4.6GHZ AMD FX or i5 Intel - 16 Gig G.Skill / Corsair / HyperX 1866 - 2133Mhz) - Samsung 500 EVO 850 SSD)
  • ProISTA Tower (4.6 - 4.8GHZ AMD FX or i5/i7 Intel - 16Gig DDR4 G.Skill / Corsair / HyperX 1866 - 2600Mhz
    (Hot Swap System for Multiple Programs (BMW / Mercedes / VW-Audi / etc Factory Diagnostic Hard Drives SSD)

The above system is offered as a complete system, less the multiplexer for performing a complete Diagnostic/Programming and CIP capability
for our In Collective Members ONLY.  Call for Multiple Level Pricing / Questions or Information by contacting me at the below links. 

technical@aeuromotive.com or Angelo: 321-830-8460 / 321-214-0025
peter@diagnostichotline.com or Peter Reese: 952-446-9768
Thanks for your Loyal Support and your Cooperation to the "Collective"
Platinum Member Level receive $1000.00 Discounts for the above systems

Our NEW 2017 Versions on 3 NEW Platforms!

CLICK ON PICTURES TO ENLARGE GALLERY!!

ISTA_ATX_Asus_4.2GHz_32gigRAM.gifJS_ISTA_FullTower1_4.2017.gifDoug_Mays_ISTA_cart.gifVV_ISTA_2_8.15.17.gif
ISTA_DM_5.2017.gifISTA_Intel4.0_2017_3.gifD.Mays_ISTA1.gifISTA_close_2_done2.gifPH_ISTA_finished3.gifISTA_ATX_ASRock_4.0GHz_32gigRAM_2.gifPH_ISTA_finished2.gifDSCN0012.JPGISTA_Build_Box_Lian-Li.gifMRomanini_ISTA_7.2017_5.gifISTA_Intel4.0_2017_2.gifD.Mays_ISTA1.gifD.Mays_ISTA1.gif

MRomanini_ISTA_7.2017_4.gifMRomanini_ISTA_7.2017_2.gifVV_ISTA_1_8.15.17.gif